Granny's gone and done it again

they wanted clinic and asleep by 8 I told them I would do it at home.
I explained to her that, while I (we) usually go to bed about 7 pm, we lay down to read and I am not usually asleep until 11 pm. She made a note of it and said no problem. The machine is set to read my patterns from 7 pm to 7 am, when I usually get up.

I dont go to sleep til after 1am
That happens to me once in a while, or it used to. Now, if I'm not pretty sleepy by midnight I go ahead and take a muscle relaxer and then I'm ready to close my eyes in about 20 minutes. Not very often, couples times a month maybe.

So Granny, did they show you how the sleep study works? Did they show you the little instruments you're to wear overnight that will record your breathing and, I assume, heartrate, patterns? I've got mine on now, they're not complicated or uncomfortable. Mine will kick on at 8 pm. I might have said 7 earlier but it's actually 8 pm to 8 am.

So Granny, did they show you how the sleep study works? Did they show you the little instruments you're to wear overnight that will record your breathing and, I assume, heartrate, patterns? I've got mine on now, they're not complicated or uncomfortable. Mine will kick on at 8 pm. I might have said 7 earlier but it's actually 8 pm to 8 am.
no, they didnt want me to do it at home I guess

Back
Top Bottom