Granny's gone and done it again

I just went out and it is down to 44, and feels like 10 degrees colder with this wind! I took each of the bunnies a box with shavings in the bottom. Then i draped a tarp over the front of the cage and anchored it in front and on top. Scared to lose any more. It has not felt this cold since we moved here.
I checked on the guineas and they made me laugh! Dark, dark, light, dark , light all 14 in a row on the same roost. :lau

Did i tell you i shot my Savage .308 rifle for the first time today? After
husband sighted it in, i hit the bullseye second shot!
Does it have the Accutrigger? I bought a Savage .243 without the Accutrigger, trying to save some money. The non-adjustable was set so high I could barely pull it, which caused me to pull all my shots. I bought an adjustable Timney trigger & it made a world of difference.

Does it have the Accutrigger? I bought a Savage .243 without the Accutrigger, trying to save some money. The non-adjustable was set so high I could barely pull it, which caused me to pull all my shots. I bought an adjustable Timney trigger & it made a world of difference.
I doubt it, pretty easy to squeeze off a shot.

How wide is the base on that coop? Keep thinking about one myself.
It is 8 feet wide and 16 feet long. I used 4 , 50" x16 ' cattle panels, 10 t posts, a bunch of pallets(and a bunch of long boards from pallets to attach roofing to), a roll of 2"x4" welded wire, 3 feet tall, 2 sheets of treated plywood, over 2 rolls of clothes line wire, 7 tarps, 4 clear roof panels, 8 and 10 foot 2x4s, hardware cloth ( about 55 feet of it so far, and a metal door. Screws, nails, poultry staples, special screws for the roofing and wavy foam stuff.Oh, and paint.

Back
Top Bottom