Granny's gone and done it again

Your body clock? I’m programmed I think, like a robot :lol:
Although the pup has been up and down on a night. We dare not leave him outside over night just incase he gets stolen :(

I’m good thanks, busy busy but good. I’m just getting ready to head out and do my friday mucking out job. Only a barn of 6 stables so not too bad.

How’s you granny & Robert?

Morning Whites.
We are doing York, Wont take Robert long to gain his weight back with the steroids he is on he is eating everything in the house.

Sounds like he’s on a good road to recovery granny :D
Those steroids sure can pile the weight back on quick. Hope he’s back to full fitness soon.

I’m off to shovel some poop so will catch you a little later :hugs

Hey Granny's!:D I'm back...at least for a bit!:lol: And tonight my family is heading down to the Ohio National Poultry Show with some birds (not the best quality, but eh, it's about the learning right? Lol!) to show! It should be fun! And boy, I've sure been busy since the last time I logged on here. At our fair this year I won the reserve champion market ducks and reserve champion market large fowl as well as placing 1st in my skillathon division! I also placed 4th in my showmanship division which was pretty cool! And to top it off, a couple weeks ago at our county's award ceremony I was awarded the reserve champion overall poultry project (a combination of interview score, skillathon score, showmanship placing, and bird judging). My hard work definitely payed off this year, lol! It was really cool! Anyways, enough about me...how have the rest of you guys been doing?;)

Back
Top Bottom