Granny's gone and done it again

Sometimes I think my sugar drops and I am 2 again. Thats how it felt today anyhow. Some old man in a riding cart was trying to pass me in the isle and I was bored. he went left, I went the same, he tried to go around me the other way and I jumped over there. This went on for a couple mins. til finally he throws his hands up in the air laughing . I won, I walked pass him.
3 workers standing around talking. I hadnt forgot about the last time I was there and couldnt get help so I asked them, Do you know where the frozen cube steak is ? Yes ma'am, its... I let them explain exactly where it was then told them to go get it for me. I was in pain. 3 workers, 5 trips through the store. LOL
fast forward to the grapes. Oh durn.. I would buy your grapes if I had a block of cheese to go with them. another worker sent off to find me the "perfect" cheese that goes w/ grapes. I am feeling pretty good about myself as I stand there taste testing every grape they had til I felt a gun at my back and a mans voice saying " Alright Ma'am, I am going to need you to come with me." Dang Tom and his ol bony fingers anyway.
Then I am in line. I asked Tom if I could go sit down because I was in a lot of pain at this point. He said no I need you. I said well, it dont take 2 so you go sit. Again, it was no. So another old man behind me in line except we was almost rubbing shoulders. Give a girl some room ! He smiles and looks at the PG bottoms in my cart."Christmas ? " Naw, Birthday, Its my DH Bday, he will be 86 but he lies about his age. He was born Thanksgiving and his mom named him Tom turkey. He says, He got you young then ! I said, ya, he is a pervert but we been together 25 yrs now. thats why I got the PJs with the skulls on them, He is dead from the waste down. Then I turned to where Tom was and yelled, Tom turkey, how old you gonna be? 81 he says. I turned back to the man and said, Told you he was a lier.

Sometimes I think my sugar drops and I am 2 again. Thats how it felt today anyhow. Some old man in a riding cart was trying to pass me in the isle and I was bored. he went left, I went the same, he tried to go around me the other way and I jumped over there. This went on for a couple mins. til finally he throws his hands up in the air laughing . I won, I walked pass him.
3 workers standing around talking. I hadnt forgot about the last time I was there and couldnt get help so I asked them, Do you know where the frozen cube steak is ? Yes ma'am, its... I let them explain exactly where it was then told them to go get it for me. I was in pain. 3 workers, 5 trips through the store. LOL
fast forward to the grapes. Oh durn.. I would buy your grapes if I had a block of cheese to go with them. another worker sent off to find me the "perfect" cheese that goes w/ grapes. I am feeling pretty good about myself as I stand there taste testing every grape they had til I felt a gun at my back and a mans voice saying " Alright Ma'am, I am going to need you to come with me." Dang Tom and his ol bony fingers anyway.
Then I am in line. I asked Tom if I could go sit down because I was in a lot of pain at this point. He said no I need you. I said well, it dont take 2 so you go sit. Again, it was no. So another old man behind me in line except we was almost rubbing shoulders. Give a girl some room ! He smiles and looks at the PG bottoms in my cart."Christmas ? " Naw, Birthday, Its my DH Bday, he will be 86 but he lies about his age. He was born Thanksgiving and his mom named him Tom turkey. He says, He got you young then ! I said, ya, he is a pervert but we been together 25 yrs now. thats why I got the PJs with the skulls on them, He is dead from the waste down. Then I turned to where Tom was and yelled, Tom turkey, how old you gonna be? 81 he says. I turned back to the man and said, Told you he was a lier.
Love you Granny, Only person I know that can turn a notgreat day into humor!!!!

:lol: Oh my goodness. I think you have been waaaaay too bored lately!

LOL I was enjoying myself. Store was full of old men. That man wanted to know how Tom puts up w/ me. LOL He had a wife there and I asked here how long they had been together. 62 yrs ! I said thats too long to only be w/ one man, How do you do it ? She looked me dead in the eye and said, Hun, it sure aint easy. hahahaaa

Back
Top Bottom