Granny's gone and done it again

Before I go, I wanted to share a tip with you, a kitchen cleaning tip. I cooked hash browns in a skillet tonight and burned em a bit and I have a cleaning tip to make it real easy to clean a mess like that with no scraping or scrubbing! I put hot water and a little squirt of Dawn dish soap in it, and then throw in three or four Efferdent or Polident tablets! Yup, denture-cleaning tablets. Then I let it soak while I clean the rest of the kitchen, and then everything just wipes clean real easy. I might use a spatula to get all that mess out but it all comes loose easy as pie! Sure makes the job a lot easier! I been meaning to share that with you! Good night! ❤

other pro tip - put some water in the pot or pan, and a drop Of dish soap and put it on the stove to boil. Black magic happens and gunk comes off easier.
Did you know Lindalouy ? Old member that wandered away. She had to have her dog put down and man is she taking it hard. She had her 10 yrs.
Oh no. Poor Linda. Pass along my love, I feel her.
not sure. she looked old. Bone cancer
There is a word I’d like to say to cancer, and it rhymes with duck cancer.
View attachment 2292207

View attachment 2292208

There were some beautiful clouds as the sun set. It was 93 degrees when I took these. Weather ap got it wrong... much hotter than predicted. House was 87 inside. Thankfully it's cooling a bit now.
We have at least another week of this. :hmm
Ugh. I could not. Too hot.
May be sleeping on the futon tonight. Hubs comes to bed gassing up a storm. I noped right out of there to the futon....this thing needs a new mattress.

Big gust of wind slammed a few doors and woke me up at 4:30. No more wind but LOTS of lightening, and thunder of course, rolling across the valley. And now, an hour later, we are getting a pretty good soaking. Not worried about fire any more, which is good because I saw a few bolts coming straight down over the mountains.
Rain in August? First time for everything!
It's 71 degrees (74 inside).
Lightening has mostly let up. Maybe I can sleep...

3100 pounds of layer.
Sure is a lot cheaper when you buy it by the ton I guess.

Where is he gonna shoot a 9mm?
At a range? Is it even legal to shoot at your house? Or maybe you are "out of town" far enough and can build a shooting range in the yard?

But I want him to be independent .
Then, as you already know, he needs to get his driver's license.

Me too, all this senseless killing makes me question what heck is happening to our society.
Senseless killing has been going on pretty much forever, I see no changes.

My mom used to use TABU.
My step-sister used that in High School. I didn't realize it at the time but it and other man made fragrances give me massive migraines.

Morning all, I could of slept longer.
Bruce, Ya, He got his learners. He needs someone besides me to teach him to drive. The company that worked for him wasnt allowed to.
I meant to tell you your plants are doing good in my water. Not spreading like they do in your tank but at least I didnt kill them .
He is allowed to shoot here but I dont have the safest place as he shot out a window in the chicken coop w/ his LR. There is a range in North Vernon and I dont know how to get there. At least 30 miles away .

Back
Top Bottom