Granny's gone and done it again

giphy (1).gif

55? It's 15 here now. I'm so sick and tired of cold and winter that I could SCREAM! I want the ice and snow to melt and I want spring! I have things to get done that are waiting on milder weather. I can deal with mud just give me sun and 55 degrees and I'll be a happy camper.

I complain about my joint pain, @CapricornFarm. Like I told my husband, if I fall over you'll know what to tell the medics when they come to scrape me off the floor. Admittedly since they found out the connection between my severe back pain and my diverticulitis and since they got the diverticulitis under control, the severe back pain has backed off leaving me to just have to deal with the severe Osteo. I told my husband yesterday that the osteo withstanding, I feel pretty good. He told me he could tell.

Funny though. Got an order from Walmart today. Opened the box and said, man you know life has changed when an important shipment means you got an order of metamucil, miralax and whole wheat shredded wheat....and you look forward to getting it.

Last edited:
55? It's 15 here now. I'm so sick and tired of cold and winter that I could SCREAM! I want the ice and snow to melt and I want spring! I have things to get done that are waiting on milder weather. I can deal with mud just give me sun and 55 degrees and I'll be a happy camper.

I complain about my joint pain, @CapricornFarm. Like I told my husband, if I fall over you'll know what to tell the medics when they come to scrape me off the floor. Admittedly since they found out the connection between my severe back pain and my diverticulitis and since they got the diverticulitis under control, the severe back pain has backed off leaving me to just have to deal with the severe Osteo. I told my husband yesterday that the osteo withstanding, I feel pretty good. He told me he could tell.

Funny though. Got an order from Walmart today. Opened the box and said, mean you know life has changed when an important shipment means you got an order of metamucil, miralax and whole wheat shredded wheat....and you look forward to getting it.
Yes, i look forward to all kinds of odd things these days.

Back
Top Bottom