Granny's gone and done it again

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN

Sigh. Time to go over to the mil's place, and abscond some chickens for a friend. I'll need to take better pics of the new girls for y'all later.

Webinar tomorrow am, still more work to be done....I need clones. At least I don't need to go into the office tomorrow,

Stopped by Lush on my way home, first time to the mall since the Situation(tm) started...was a quick in and out anyway. Got some stuff for me, and some stuff to leave at the MiL's place as a housewarming gift. Sigh. In a week we'll be loading her up. A week plus a day we'll be at her new place. I hope she thrives out there, I hope she does well.

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN

Sigh. Time to go over to the mil's place, and abscond some chickens for a friend. I'll need to take better pics of the new girls for y'all later.

Webinar tomorrow am, still more work to be done....I need clones. At least I don't need to go into the office tomorrow,

Stopped by Lush on my way home, first time to the mall since the Situation(tm) started...was a quick in and out anyway. Got some stuff for me, and some stuff to leave at the MiL's place as a housewarming gift. Sigh. In a week we'll be loading her up. A week plus a day we'll be at her new place. I hope she thrives out there, I hope she does well.
What is Lush? We don't have malls here.

Yeah, I don't like gloves. I did wear them for the necropsy, but not when I was processing. They get in the way.
I wear nitrile gloves for many projects. Often when handling food, especially raw meat. Washing eggs. So many things. My hands dry out so easily! Saves me having to wash and wash. And I'm sensitive to most lotions.

The Welsummer came back guys!!!! You should have heard me scream when I saw her, and then proceed to tell her why its a bad idea to leave home. She was so thirsty! She doesn't seem broody. Even though the Welsummers look very similar, I am pretty sure she is the one that keeps jumping into our gardens and stuff. Glad she is home! ❤️
Great news! Do your Wellies have spurs coming in? Both mine had them.
The one I have left was squawking like crazy this evening. Turns out she was late and the auto door shut her out of the coop! I will change the time tomorrow.

Why not Wyandottes?
The 2 Wyandottes I had didn't have great temperaments. The SLW was named Grumpus (befitting). I also had a blue Wyandotte who was about the same. Neither of them were great layers. Both laid very small eggs. On the bright side, they were very pretty birds.

Back
Top Bottom