Granny's gone and done it again

I want to get a blackberry bush. I think it’s still too cold to put out, but I could stick it under the growlights with everyone else.
You can come dig up some of my blackberry bushes. They are all through my garden, so need to be dug up.

We got a couple of fig trees two years ago. They are now about three feet tall, and produce a lot of fruit every spring. We have to put cages around them, turns out chickens very much like figs!
My Dad had a fig plant that was taller than him. Once Dad passed on, it got cut down because it was not a pretty plant.

We got a couple of fig trees two years ago. They are now about three feet tall, and produce a lot of fruit every spring. We have to put cages around them, turns out chickens very much like figs!

I’m obsessed with figs. They’re not hardy here.

The one that bit me while i was riding my bike past that farm was not put down because it was the first time there was a complaint against it. So he got a free bite.

A dog bit me while I was riding a bike! Didn’t break skin but it ripped a hole in my dock. I don’t remember the breed. Mom was furious, but I don’t think anything happened to it. We just avoided riding past that house afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom