Granny's gone and done it again

oh and got a man interested in some of the heifer's I have. He's thinking maybe a trailer load full. The "idiot" is suposed to be taking pics and emailing them to me so I can forward them on. NOT like I can get anywhere near the actual farm, the county snowplow almost got stuck in the drive trying to turn around.

oh and got a man interested in some of the heifer's I have. He's thinking maybe a trailer load full. The "idiot" is suposed to be taking pics and emailing them to me so I can forward them on. NOT like I can get anywhere near the actual farm, the county snowplow almost got stuck in the drive trying to turn around.
fingers crossed

Oh man, MC, sounds like the pits! :hugs Glad you are feeling better! I treat my clothes with permethrin spray, supposed to be good for 6 weeks, even through washings. I also wear boots outside with pants legs tucked inside and avoid tall grass like the plague. And yes, spray w Off! when outside, which I also avoid like an agoraphobic. Fraidy cat, that's me. I only have two brain cells to rub together and I'd hate to lose one to a bloody tick!
I literally shower in Deep Woods Off. Didn't this time as heck, it was the middle of March!

This was a lone star tick which around these parts carries and transmits ehrlichiosis and tularemia. It could have potentially made me very sick. I'm just glad I was able to fight it off. I spent three or four days riding the couch and tryng to keep my head as padded as possible.

Don't laugh, I wear shorts in the woods and let my legs grow a bit of stubble. That way I can feel the little blood suckers if they start crawling up my legs.

This one was under my bra and under my arm so I missed it when I showered. When I turned to check my skin, my arm was blocking view of that area and I can't lift that arm on that side very high because of my arthritis.

The doctor took xrays of my shoulder today. It's waking me up at night with pins and needles down to my elbow. He thinks it's arthritis but it looks like I'll be getting it injected next month.

Whoever said these were the golden years needs to eat those words!

I literally shower in Deep Woods Off. Didn't this time as heck, it was the middle of March!

This was a lone star tick which around these parts carries and transmits ehrlichiosis and tularemia. It could have potentially made me very sick. I'm just glad I was able to fight it off. I spent three or four days riding the couch and tryng to keep my head as padded as possible.

Don't laugh, I wear shorts in the woods and let my legs grow a bit of stubble. That way I can feel the little blood suckers if they start crawling up my legs.

This one was under my bra and under my arm so I missed it when I showered. When I turned to check my skin, my arm was blocking view of that area and I can't lift that arm on that side very high because of my arthritis.

The doctor took xrays of my shoulder today. It's waking me up at night with pins and needles down to my elbow. He thinks it's arthritis but it looks like I'll be getting it injected next month.

Whoever said these were the golden years needs to eat those words!
price of gold has dropped . lol

Back
Top Bottom