Granny's gone and done it again

What a day. I am helping at my dog training clubs tracking test. I was laying track, ie walking through a beautiful hunting preserve, when there was a small steam. My boot got sucked in the mud and I fell in. Soaking wet until I got home. Luckily it was a soft landing.
Are you ok?

IMG_4353.jpeg

Someone went for her grooming today. This was before. I shamefully didn’t get an after. We killed some time at Home Depot and Lowe’s so hubs could fabricate a “Venturi” for the aqua hot (ok so aqua hot is our heat for the motorhome - it’s a diesel heated boiler system that takes care of o our hot water and our heat and when it kicks on…phew. That diesel exhaust smell…so you know how those motorhomes at nascar and such have chimneys for their generators? We found those on Amazon for a premium and made out of highly meltable plastic - why reading reviews is important! So hubs said nuts to it let me just build one. And so he did.

Also did some creeping on house stuff for when we do move. Sigh. There’s a lot to unpack with that.

She's a pretty girl, Star.

Probably right. They can’t make money off the vials. Out of patent so everyone has to use a pen. Patent is still on pen. Big pharma is evil.
I don't think so. If they can't make a profit they can't stay in business. Just like any other business.

My DH had HBP. And he throws PCV s. They did both his knees.
In English?

Well I got my 20-lb. brisket in the oven but it didn't set in the fridge overnight to dry out. 🙁 Hope it's edible tomorrow anyway. Still have some cleaning and organizing to do. They got a room in OK City for the night, they are now only 6 hrs away. Can't wait! So excited! Hope I sleep tonight.

View attachment 3793948

Someone went for her grooming today. This was before. I shamefully didn’t get an after. We killed some time at Home Depot and Lowe’s so hubs could fabricate a “Venturi” for the aqua hot (ok so aqua hot is our heat for the motorhome - it’s a diesel heated boiler system that takes care of o our hot water and our heat and when it kicks on…phew. That diesel exhaust smell…so you know how those motorhomes at nascar and such have chimneys for their generators? We found those on Amazon for a premium and made out of highly meltable plastic - why reading reviews is important! So hubs said nuts to it let me just build one. And so he did.

Also did some creeping on house stuff for when we do move. Sigh. There’s a lot to unpack with that.
Have you heard from the house you wanted to buy?

Back
Top Bottom