Granny's gone and done it again

Popping back In with some bad news.

I’m sure everyone here knows about my dog, deacon. In January 31st 2023 we lost him. I miss him dearly and I know he was loved by some of you guys, too 🩷
31AE1C64-92F1-4EBE-81CF-DE816C20C8F6.jpeg

Aww trains. Huge huge huge HUGE hugs hun. Sending you so much love your way. It ain’t easy. But that was a gorgeous picture of a handsome man.

Does this mean you signed on the house?
We signed on it a while ago lol. It’s just got a super super long escrow to evict “creepy tenant”.

It’s official. Got the email. Did not get the accounting job. Sigh. Probably best for my sanity and for my current job though - don’t know how well I’d be able to handle both.

Got someone looking at the class eh (the older motorhome) right now. Fingers crossed.

We signed on it a while ago lol. It’s just got a super super long escrow to evict “creepy tenant”.

It’s official. Got the email. Did not get the accounting job. Sigh. Probably best for my sanity and for my current job though - don’t know how well I’d be able to handle both.
well I didnt know. Congrats!
Dont worry about that job it just means something better is waiting for you.

Sous vide, and finish off in a hot oven. Or slow cooker.

Well hubs and I did some adulting yesterday. Had to go into the City to sign off on some retirement paperwork from when he worked with the county. Decided since we were there we’d stop by ikea to see if we were inspired by anything - cause if we were the nearest ikea once we move would be Portland - a heck of a trek. Not much inspiration there. Then we stopped by living spaces. (Furniture store). Y’all. The place was HUGE. Ended up ordering a bedroom set for us, a bedroom set for the guest room and a couch and loveseat. Did not want to spend the money right meow but…they’ll hold it til we’re ready for it and will deliver up to the new place for free. Sooo….win.

We also have a kitchen table set on “wishlist” since they were out of stock on the chairs. So nope. Not ordered but if the chairs become available…
Not buying a sous vide for one pack of ribs

Back
Top Bottom