Granny's gone and done it again

BLUE.. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!
ea4b5342d347692d86b6f9feb8d5dea7.jpg
And you're now older than me! :old :plbb I know I can tease ya. 7 months older to be exact. 😄

I slept about 10 hours last night. Finally. Done my morning chores and had brunch. Pleasant day here and I'm working now in the garden. Moved a batch of chicks from the indoor brooder into the advanced outdoor brooder and chicks from the incubator now have all of the indoor brooder. Everyone is happy. The steroid shot seems to be working now but I'm still moving carefully with my bending. No more than necessary. Need to do some minor feeder changes in the outdoor brooder than I can start planting in the big garden where the okra, beans, and peas are going in first then the plot of corn for canning and freezing. We plant extra so we will have some to donate to charity that needs it and for a couple of people who gave us a hand moving in and other things that we could not do alone. I'll BBL. By evening sometime.

Watch it, you'll get too skinny. That's where I kept mine when I did Keto. Lost a lot..gained back some now. Of course. 🙄
No worries there. I gained over holidays. Too many keto treats. They have everything now. You think you can eat just a serving but the sweet taste will trigger my overeating.

I slept about 10 hours last night. Finally. Done my morning chores and had brunch. Pleasant day here and I'm working now in the garden. Moved a batch of chicks from the indoor brooder into the advanced outdoor brooder and chicks from the incubator now have all of the indoor brooder. Everyone is happy. The steroid shot seems to be working now but I'm still moving carefully with my bending. No more than necessary. Need to do some minor feeder changes in the outdoor brooder than I can start planting in the big garden where the okra, beans, and peas are going in first then the plot of corn for canning and freezing. We plant extra so we will have some to donate to charity that needs it and for a couple of people who gave us a hand moving in and other things that we could not do alone. I'll BBL. By evening sometime.
Sounds like your wife is in for some work in canning. Guessing you help with that too. :)

Back
Top Bottom