Granny's gone and done it again

It has a bit of Splenda in it I think. There are not many jellies available with it. I've used it for decades with no problems. Mayo Clinic says their scientist can find no problems with it. Of course you have to remember just because we can eat peanut butter it is deadly to some. I suppose some people can have an allergy to Splenda. No one in my family has a problem with it. I was reading on a jar of peanut butter tonight. It has a warning label on it that it Contains Peanuts.... Go figure.
warning labels are just too funny anymore.

Tom drinks sprite zero. IDK what kind they use. I remember when fake sugar became popular. They said it could cause cancer.
I think it is Aspartame. I don't want to use it at all. The last time I checked Dietrite drinks were using Splenda (Sucralose). Splenda costs so much more than Aspartame it is not often used by the big boys.

The risk of cancer is far less with fake sugars than tobacco?
no its not but I didnt know about all the additives in smokes back then. I just wanted to keep what goes in my body and my childrens as natural as possible. I see today thats just not possible

Back
Top Bottom