Granny's gone and done it again

Morning everyone, Slept pretty good. 1-9 Not sure how I laid there that long. This rain is killing me. I am now a 2 pee a night gal. Every 3 hours like a baby. lol
Kevin was supposed to be here at 10. They were going to a Ren-Cen fair in Seymour. Robert was really looking forward to it. I tried calling. No answer no call back. He always calls me back so I am a little worried about him.
Cap, congrats on the sales, Doing pretty good there.
I hope everyone is having a beautiful day 🥰
I hope everything is ok

Banquet makes some smaller TV dinners with turkey or a beef patty, green peas, & mashed taters for $1.99 each. You will not over eat with one. Not like home cooking but when you are knock down dragged out tired they are good enough to eat and go to sleep on.
They don’t come in the aluminum trays anymore, do they?

Take a folding chair
Not enough room in the bougiemat and I don’t like leaving my clothes unattended. This one’s pretty good but I’ve seen too many sketchy laundromats.
I quit buying diet soda. I am makining sun tea. It’s northern tea. , no sweetner.
I have a big mason jar style pitcher that I put either Lipton has a cold brew black tea or I’ll do the Starbucks passion tea…toss some room temp water in there let it steep overnight in the fridge…win.
bread and milk? lol
Gosh granny have you SEEN the price of bread lately?!?!
Ham for salads, 8 TV dinners for time when we come in late and can't cook, a jar of sugar free grape jam, and something else that I can't remember.
Good sir, that is shopping some sales.
I keep gaining. I guess all my stress prevents me from loosing
I hear that.

This freaking turd. Stole my seat.
IMG_4524.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom