Granny's gone and done it again

Is a pet seizure painful? Pets have no awareness of pain while seizing because of the enormous amount of electrochemical activity occurring in the brain, and because they're unconscious or semiconscious. Although your pet may whine, meow, or bark during a seizure, this has nothing to do with feeling pain
Thank you!

Post in thread 'California - Northern'
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/california-northern.25/post-27686300

Check out these silkies. Beautiful
I loved hatching silkies! Miss it..hatching. I do believe that Larry is making up for my stopping. 😁 I loved the..bearded.. silkies.
019.JPG
007.JPG
IMAG0928-1.jpg
FB_IMG_1547854366634.jpg
FB_IMG_1548550518057.jpg

Last edited:
I need to go check on the new kids in the brooder. It's their first night out of the incubator. I have a few silkies in the other half of the brooder that will soon go to the outdoor brooder and hopefully join my 3 big silkie kids. I have one Blue Satin, one fuzzy black, and one black satin. Anxious to find out if boys or girls or just what they are.

Thank you!
You're welcome. I know how hard it is to watch. Its a terrible helpless feeling but theres nothing you can do. Meds and thats about it. Maybe a high protein snack after a while to make sure she isnt having a sugar drop A bite of peanut butter with a little honey would work Im thinking.

I need to go check on the new kids in the brooder. It's their first night out of the incubator. I have a few silkies in the other half of the brooder that will soon go to the outdoor brooder and hopefully join my 3 big silkie kids. I have one Blue Satin, one fuzzy black, and one black satin. Anxious to find out if boys or girls or just what they are.
I didnt know there were different blacks. I bet they're pretty.

The new chicks in the brooder were all spread out laying with their necks stretched out and head down so they must be warm enough. 2 or 3 were under the heat lamp and the rest spread out farther from it. It's funny how when they want to go to another part of their new home they just walk over any thing that's in their way. One just walked right over the head of one that was sound asleep. Poor manners.

Back
Top Bottom