Granny's gone and done it again

Good afternoon. It's been mostly a day of rest here today. Need to get water to the tomatoes and sweet potatoes today. It's a scorcher outside here now. Staying inside until 4 and then necessary chicken chores and plant chores will get done. The rain that we had a chance of last evening skirted us. The hatching is over and the incubators are all turned off. I'd like a private indoor swimming pool to cool off in.
We got an inch of rain yesterday and 12 inches of snow in the sierras. Freak storm for may

20231205_134232.jpg

Betty

Well Kira is having an odd setback. We took her with us to a brunch cafe we frequent and she was just unsure and trembling the whole time. (That was new). Then we went to tractor supply cause she knows she gets treats there so I thought we need to do some more positive stuff here…she went for treats from associates but after the treat would retreat. Very odd.

Not it. Did you see my post? They look very similar.
I did see your post, thank you. I noticed that the bird in the photo had white wing bars and the bluebird does not, so I was puzzled. Thanks for thst ID!

51 here and getting more rain. :) We'll take it.
Raining here too, and 67°. Looks like rain till 10:45 tonight. Good, I need to weed my little mint garden and transplant some herb starts into another little fenced area. Soon.

I did see your post, thank you. I noticed that the bird in the photo had white wing bars and the bluebird does not, so I was puzzled. Thanks for thst ID!

Raining here too, and 67°. Looks like rain till 10:45 tonight. Good, I need to weed my little mint garden and transplant some herb starts into another little fenced area. Soon.
We're getting some snow/slush coming with the rain. Snow later tonight. It won't be much though. And, I'm trying to get rid of my mint. Planted it for my son a d his partner for their mocktail business. They just did a huge event. At a mall for D&D. 1,400 + attended! Bronwyn went and played with some family on her side. The whole 1,400 beat the bad guy! She has a video of them all cheering. It was awesome. I'll try and post it, but videos don't usually work from my photo collection area. I'll post a photo of it though. Austin and his partner made some money on their mocktails!
Screenshot_20240504_210315_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20240504_210305_Messages.jpg

Back
Top Bottom