Granny's gone and done it again

My brother is four miles from us, but the tornado passed a quarter of a mile south of us. A sister and her husbands place is a mess. One wall of the house is gone, all the barns are flattened, the roof of the garage is gone and the two corn silos are flattened as well.
I am so sorry for their troubles. hope everyone is ok.

Isn't that the whole purpose of living life? Make mistakes, learn? Can't be born knowing everything. Everything we do seems like a good idea at the time, seems like. It's only afterward that you go Yeah, no. Won't do that again!
Hey, hold my beer! Watch this!

I think maybe my nerves are just on end. I have too many things going on here and dont know how to fix any of them.example.Roberts sugar and broken teeth. Toms failing health, the roof leaking, ect......
Well, maybe you can't fix everything. You need helpful doctors and a handyman.

My brother is four miles from us, but the tornado passed a quarter of a mile south of us. A sister and her husbands place is a mess. One wall of the house is gone, all the barns are flattened, the roof of the garage is gone and the two corn silos are flattened as well.
So very sorry for all they are facing now. I hope they where well insured against such losses.

Got to go to Walmart to get some test strip for my new Glucometer and some stuff to treat a chick with Wry Neck. Need a few PVC fittings still. Made a list because my mental list is always defective.
I use goat products to treat wry neck. I bought a gallon of it, lol.

this was the first time seeing this lady and I dont know any others. I think I need time to process it. TTYL
I was worried about eye surgery. I was going in the OR, and still awake. I said did you sedate me yet? So they gave me more. I didn't feel anything. Putting drops in all the time is the worst part. Totally worth it.

Back
Top Bottom