Granny's gone and done it again

My sister died this day so many years ago I dont remember. I wanna say 9 but theres really no way of me knowing w/o going thru a lot of paperwork. Its just like it was yesterday sometimes.
coffee time bb
I know the feeling. My sister died the 15th of this month here at home. My husband the 27th of this month the next year here at home. It doesn't feel like it's been 3 years this month that my Scott passed. I still cry at times, especially at night. It's so hard. I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. You don't forget for sure. ❤️

I'm thinking about putting this house back on the deep well if it tests ok. Still have to pay the minimum for the municipal water they pipe out here. Not found of it but it isn't really bad either. Makes good tea. I just grew up drinking a lot of well water and really like it better than the treated stuff they pipe to most everyone.
I loved my grandmother's well water. I would drink that before drinking from her faucet, back in the 60's. She had a big red pump in her screened in back porch.

Morning all, Nancy and Kevin day. I really dont feel up to it today but I will get there after more coffee. My coffee maker is taking forever.
Tired Hand Drawing GIF

Back
Top Bottom