Granny's gone and done it again

Rent one?
Wish I could but that is not done in these parts. To many would be renters that no nothing about how to use one on a farm. Most all of my neighbors have some a little larger than what I need but they only mow with theirs. One neighbor has a small garden he does with a tiller like I do.

What I really want is a small sub compact 4 wheel drive tractor with the implements to turn the ground over and not just till. Need to fall plow. Same tractor could be used to mow this 4 acres that we need to keep looking good.
Thats a nice looking set up. We can dream

DH is in the market for a small riding mower with a zero turning radius. About time! He's always used a gas push mower but he'll turn 69 in August ... and it gets SO hot and humid here, The Kid has already suffered a heat stroke (or heat exhaustion?) while working outside once so I worry ... and I ordered a manual push mower today, just for keeping the path trmmed between house and coop.

DH is in the market for a small riding mower with a zero turning radius. About time! He's always used a gas push mower but he'll turn 69 in August ... and it gets SO hot and humid here, The Kid has already suffered a heat stroke (or heat exhaustion?) while working outside once so I worry ... and I ordered a manual push mower today, just for keeping the path trmmed between house and coop.
I like the looks of the zero turn

Back
Top Bottom