Granny's gone and done it again

That's so sweet, Cynthia! I never would have thought to do that.

Oh wow. That'll be fun! But ... ya know, there'll never be another Goose. 😉 ❤️
No, there won’t. He was one of a kind.
Im home honey! 3 weeks and 3 more lbs. She is getting concerned. She is going to send me to GI for the tube of doom.
Yikes but good they’re finally trying to figure it out.
you been blowing that wacky weed in her face? hahahaa
lol she always looks like a bit of a stoner doesn’t she.

Sigh. Hubs has been having a headache. Says it feels like when his tooth was going bad…for flocks sake how much did I beg him to go to the dentist for follow ups back when that happened and now we don’t have dental insurance sooo…

Cuss cuss cuss.

Bright side we should have insurance again in six weeks. And decent insurance too I hope.

Went to go do my drug test and realized oh there’s a tb blood test in there too the tricksy little hobbitses. So I can’t go after work…was told by the people at the clinic I’d need to come in before 3 to get the testing done. Ok. Looks like I’m doing it over lunch tomorrow. I’m taking the week off my “pills” trying to push it out cause I just realized this week that oops. Next pack is my last one. Soooo…I may have to find a mail order thing since…sigh. Current health insurance isn’t going to see me in my timeframe and want to give me drugs. And new insurance won’t kick in on time. Blech! But either way. Don’t want to do a urine test when it’s that time of month….just in case.

So anyway. Even with the weeks off (that I usually skip and take the week off once every three/four months) I’ve got five weeks left of drugs…and six weeks before new insurance. Cuss!

Yikes but good they’re finally trying to figure it out.
I say wait another 20 lbs or so. lol It isnt even my regular dr. Its the pain clinic.
lol she always looks like a bit of a stoner doesn’t she.
lol ya a little
How many pills are you on? Some companys will actually send them free or low priced. They have different programs

gnight all, sleep well
Tired Good Night GIF by Disney

Wait, what about the tb test? And, Oh man... so you're not going to be covered with The Pill for a week between insurances? Not good! Well... you'll just have to "be good" during that week. And if you can't "be good," then you'd better "be careful," eh? 😉
lol truthfully it’s not the birth control part I’m worried about. I take it to regulate a few other things.
I say wait another 20 lbs or so. lol It isnt even my regular dr. It’s the pain clinic.

lol ya a little
How many pills are you on? Some companys will actually send them free or low priced. They have different programs
The birth control is the only one I’ll be lapsing on. I think there might be some mail order options out there - it’s just waiting to have an actual mailing address.

Back
Top Bottom