grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chickenlady , Your package came today !! I am keeping the rooster pot holders . I told her and she said, thats ok, I already have yours ! lol not like i use them anyway. DD said to tell you thank you so much. Love the bowls !!!!
hugs.gif

Busy day so can't read it all, but hope all is good.

Granny stick some cotton in those ears. It will help with the pressure and all that. Lord knows I know a lot about ear trouble. AND nose trouble and stuff. Blow one side of your nose at a time and gently. Got that tip from a recent reading of the Readers Digest.

thanks rancher, every time i try air comes out my eye or ear. LOL nothing there holding it back. I used to adore readers digest but they have changed a lot. they became very skinny with half of that being ads. I pick mine up at the junk stores from the 70s-90s better quality for sure.

i got 6 babies outside. so 12 seramas in the cage instead of 18 . little bit better. will work for a few days anyway. warmer weather coming after saturday. we are having some good snow right now.

I have a pullet with similar coloring, but I don't know what it's called.  Someone breeds bantam Cochins with similar colors and she calls them confetti or calico, but the pattern on them is more even.  I always thought splash went with the blue-black-splash genetic combo?  Kind of a real pale gray with darker gray marks?  I know very little about this. 

It will be interesting to see what color his saddle and sickle feathers will be.  He's going to be a stunner!  Keep handling him and give treats and he'll tame down real nice.  They are such sweet birds!

Yes he's very sweet but also very timi . I can't get a good pic of him because he always sits or ducks under me and hides
1f615.png

What ? I have to talk to myself again today ? Every one too busy to say good morning to granny
old.gif
If i wanted to talk to air i would talk to my husband. Serama eggs are due today. doubt if i will get them. snow being a big factor. I am afraid i wont make it to feed the chickens today. I will try but i am going to have to put that surgry boot on and it exposes my toes. I keep food down for them 24/7 so if i cant make it i think they will be ok. I filled water up right before the snow came. got 8 eggs yesterday. I didnt think i had 8 layers.
hu.gif

Good morning granny! This weather change has got my bones aching. 80 yesterday, 36 right now. Not my favorite.

I'm not having much luck selling my sussex eggs. Or my eating eggs. I guess nobody knows what the sussex are.

Stay warm!

good morning
big_smile.png
sussex are awesome beautiful birds and i am surprised you are having problems. Did you post picture with them ? I would love to give them a try but my serama eggs are due . maybe after they are done ? weather will be good then too.

good morning :D   sussex are awesome beautiful birds and i am surprised you are having problems. Did you post picture with them ? I would love to give them a try but my serama eggs are due . maybe after they are done ? weather will be good then too. 

I was thinking about shipping you some when the weather gets warm. :D I've never shipped before, so it will be good practice. And then maybe my squirrelly pullets will be laying normally. Yesterday they were like this:

Eloise thought it was a good place for her egg, but Evelyn had a feeling they were giving me the wrong idea. :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom