grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grannys gone and done it !!
hide.gif
I got up at 4am with all the best intentions. had my GS ready to help load up the seramas for the swap. It was raining and i was out front with my coffee enjoying the bull frogs singing.I was way too relaxed. went back to bed and slept til 9. I have to be home by 1 for the baby sitting thing. so we just went to look. didnt take a thing.Came home with 3 though. One is a big beautiful EE ? 4month old. (no face fuzz) white with mahogany wings. green legs. One is a baby partridge silkie, (grandsons) and the last is a baby swedish flower. It has a bum leg and i am not sure how to fix it. 2 weeks of age, hopping on one leg, bottom half twisted in. It will twist normal but not sure how to stabilize it.

Thank you, did you hit the swap in milton yesterday? it was packed. I have changed my mind about this chick. I believe it had brok its leg at the joint and grew back crooked . it wont straighten up. Dont know if there is a cure for that or not.

well, no one else is talking so i will run my mouth enough for all. hahaa My daughter is cooking dinner . she has every sunday but one . she was too sick. she is making my husbands favorite cubed steak .
sickbyc.gif
my husband did not wish me happy mothers day nor did my son. my SIL bought me a card and a lotto ticket. I havent done that in many years. it was a loser as normal. pretty sure the little chick i bought has had a broken leg then healed wrong. I just cant get info on it. I explained to a member about it and she gave me some info on something she think it might be and if it is there is no helping it. I thought sure i would be able to fix it when i got home , not so sure now. I guess as long as it can hop without pain were good but i wonder when it grows it might be too much. its a swedish flower and around 3-4 weeks old.

Stopping in to wish everyone a happy mother's day!!! Big hugs and virtual bouquets of gigantic, very expensive flowers to all. :)

Granny I'm sorry about your chick, poor thing! :( I have no advice obviously but I do hope she is able to recover or get around and she grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom