grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my, Thats a little embarrassing . Granny got the big mouth. I havent spoke this many words in my whole life. I am really quite quiet. LOL I can NOT find your pics. you said pg. 130 right ? My back is killing me now. stupid tree. I hated to cut it. glad I still have my saw all ,sawzall? that electric cutting thing.

Of course they still count!! Lots of lurkers here though as well who don't post.

I see you lurkers, get posting!!

You are top post count on here ~

:highfive:

This just more proof that we spend way to much time on this thread!

Submissions have to be 3000 pixels wide and 2000 pixels tall. My cute chick photo is a square, 2448 x 2448. :/ Oh well. I went through the last several months of pics and found six that I thought were cute, and that met the size requirements. Y'all want to help me narrow it down? Picture #1 Picture #2: Picture #3: Picture #4: Picture #5: Picture #6:
I like 4 and 5

Square, haha.

Yes, pixels are about quality. If you don't have enough (3k x 2k in this case) and stretch the pic to fit the size then it will look blurry. I like the idea of putting a border, but that's not my decision. They said it takes weeks just to go through and get rid on the ones that don't meet submission requirements.

But think of it this way: now we all have a whole year to take chicken pics for the next calender! :D

I have no idea how many pixels my pic has how do you tell? My may not qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom