grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a bit of "post clean up" here on a few topics that are just not appropriate for BYC.

We have young viewers here on BYC. Please try to keep it clean. Thank you.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

-Staff

Last edited:
Hi everybody! Love all the photos. Granny, I bet our boys would get along well. Like you said before, very similar looking in that young man way.

We are up at the inlaws for our second Thanksgiving. How is it that good people can drive you nuts?

I did a bit of "post clean up" here on a few topics that are just not appropriate for BYC.

-Staff

we are sorry, Thank you for the reminder

Hi everybody! Love all the photos. Granny, I bet our boys would get along well. Like you said before, very similar looking in that young man way.

We are up at the inlaws for our second Thanksgiving. How is it that good people can drive you nuts?
yes, they are. 2 dinners ? Lucky girl. are you far from home ?

-Staff

we are sorry, Thank you for the reminder 

You are welcome. Everyone have a great evening!

My serama is all kinds of messed up. What I thought was frost bite is wounds from being picked on. He needs to be out o there I guess. Not sure what I will do with him though. His tail looks broken as it is laying off to the side now. I only kept 2 serama roosters him and a baby. Wish now they had all gone.

My serama is all kinds of messed up. What I thought was frost bite is wounds from being picked on. He needs to be out o there I guess. Not sure what I will do with him though. His tail looks broken as it is laying off to the side now. I only kept 2 serama roosters him and a baby. Wish now they had all gonm
maybe you should move them so they don't get picked on...my other post disappeared

I know they need to be just hate to put them in the pole barn. One is sitting. I can move just him shouldnt be too bad but I sure didnt want another cage to tend this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom