grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disappointed with my Cream Legbars because they didn't lay blue eggs. But, they laid LOTS green ones. Probably 6 a week. They were not broody, which I love. They are easy going, getting along with the whole flock. But, not under dogs either. They do well in confinement and are very feed efficient. And I loved patting them. They are so soft.

Suzierd, Post card pictures. they are beautiful especially the one with the mountain in the back. I hope you had a good time. sure looks like it. Where was this ?

Thanks Granny, we had lots of fun. This is Diamond Lake.
1f60a.png

I was disappointed with my Cream Legbars because they didn't lay blue eggs. But, they laid LOTS green ones. Probably 6 a week. They were not broody, which I love. They are easy going, getting along with the whole flock. But, not under dogs either. They do well in confinement and are very feed efficient. And I loved patting them. They are so soft.

It will be a while but that is probably what I will go with if I can get my supply of polish built up first. I am pretty upset over my tolbunt rooster . one leg not used and curled up under him and the other was straight out in front . He seemed happy that I put him back in the sling but I dont know how long I am going to keep him like that..

did you have a pro doing pictures ? Not that it matters because your winter pics. show a great skill. Took me a while to realize that was a house / cabin, buried in all that mess. LOL

I am feeding eggs to the crows. 18 yesterday. I get tons of eggs but I want to breed them polish. 1 egg every other day isnt enough to save for the bator.  I want some blue egg laying polish. LOL

Don't waste eggs on the stupid crows, feed them to your chickens! You will save money on feed and add animal protein to their diet. That would help over all health boosts for the flock, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom