grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you have a pro doing pictures ? Not that it matters because your winter pics. show a great skill. Took me a while to realize that was a house / cabin, buried in all that mess. LOL

No just me on my iPhone. There have been winters where the cabin was just a pump in the snow and we would make a slide down to the porch lol.

There are several kinds of Mareks. some types of Mareks allow a chicken to live for a long time, they are not as healthy as they could be. Some Mareks causes internal cysts and rumors. Some cause paralysis.

OMG! Tumors not rumors.......
1f621.png

Last edited:
There are several kinds of Mareks. some types of Mareks allow a chicken to live for a long time, they are not as healthy as they could be. Some Mareks causes internal cysts and rumors. Some cause paralysis.

I wonder if he is in bred . If i knew and may anyway, I would put him down if i thought theres no hope for him. I hate to see him hanging there. I will read up on it later and if it sounds like It i will put him down. someone mentioned his tendon needing to be popped back in place and I want to try that first. Thanks for the info.

DH wants to take me to eat. He is such an @ss, The place he wants to go is an hr. drive and its the same town he got his jeans from. He likes them a lot !

I wonder if he is in bred . If i knew and may anyway, I would put him down if i thought theres no hope for him.  I hate to see him hanging there.  I will read up on it later and if it sounds like It i will put him down. someone mentioned his tendon needing to be popped back in place and I want to try that first.  Thanks for the info.

He could be as polish don't really have a large gene pool.
The problem is it could be just so many things that are his problem. Could even be something neurological, with them having a vaulted skull it only takes one peck in the right place to cause a brain injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom