grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
as in Keith ?
no
lau.gif

I'm not holding my breath with this one, she is a glorified dingbat :gig
:gig. I'm worried mine is a roo. Its comb is getting wider.
Is it getting any color to it yet? I've got 7 weekers that have no comb development yet. Or at least I thought. I have one mixed chick that I knew was a roo by 2 weeks, well today he started getting in a fight with one of the 4 silkies. So sure enough when I looked closer that silks comb was getting a little thicker & he has the tiniest of wattles started. The rest are flat & no wattle growth.

That's too bad Red, really a horrible genenic condition with all of your backs. Being young we never think that day is coming.
We sure don't. I never thought I'd be in this shape. I had planned on working til retirement and taking it easy. I was just as hard headed as him.
Yep me too, still fight it when I shouldn't, but its all I know. So until I can't I guess I'm going to give it my all. Old dogs can't learn new tricks :gig

Don't worry about us granny, they're good boys. They've worked for us for a long time and passed background checks and drug tests three years in a row.

I'm still going to make them sleep in a cabin tonight. I don't like boys here when DH isn't, and they know that.

I am searching the indiana thread for any mention of tolbunt. Even if it's not the person you spoke with, maybe these people can help. I tried to find anyone who has tolbunts.

pbirdhaven - Judy Davis in North Vernon
yippiechickie.gif

Brat Flock

Bawk (got some from pbirdhaven july of last year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom