grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Tippy   WELL HELLOOOOOOOOO  tippy  IT SO NICE TO SEE YOU BACK WHERE YOU BELONG

You're looking swell tippy
1f3bc.png

I cannnnn tell tippy!

New Contest Just Started:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...hick-7th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long/0_100

Contest 5
Cutest Baby Fowl

Deadline for entry is April 3rd, 2016 at midnight PST

7th Annual 2014 Easter Hatch-a-long!

We are looking for the cutest baby Fowl out there!

2015 winner @MightyDucksVT

LL

1st Prize
Metal Chicken
courtesy of @Chaos18

LL

2nd Prize

Salt/Pepper shakers courtesy of @Hurley
LL

3rd Prize

6 MONTH GFM

Here are a few of the initial upgrades you’ll get as a Gold Feather Member:
1. Double PM storage space
2. 10 Times more image storage space on BYC’s servers
3. A new title: Golden Feather Member
4. or The ability to choose your own custom title
5. Your username highlighted on the BYC Forum index and within forum threads.
6. First peek at new features and specials before we roll them out to the rest of the members.
7. Access to a private forum to discuss new features and specials.
For a list of all the upgrades, please visit the Membership Benefits Page

Hi Kim! How are the hands doing today? Oh and good to hear Charlie wasn't TOO glued to his bed at school time. Ha! 

How is the weather up there? We FINALLY have rain coming later today and snow into tonight and tomorrow. Going to seem really cold after this long heat wave we have had. LOL

They are much better thanks Leyla :D But dry but good!
I was totally shocked when he got up with the minimal of fuss :eek: I was expecting a war with him :gig

Nice today with sun but below freezing and frost for tonight. The rain and snow will be most welcome for you! :bow

Quote: Kids will surprise you! But just when you expect them to get out of bed, they don't! LOL

Yes, we need rain badly. There have been two fires close by here already. Thankfully they got them put out. Fire season could be wicked this year!

Stay warm up there Kim!

Kids will surprise you! But just when you expect them to get out of bed, they don't! LOL

Yes, we need rain badly. There have been two fires close by here already. Thankfully they got them put out. Fire season could be wicked this year!

Stay warm up there Kim! 

Two already :eek:

I have the heating cranked right up so nice and warm sat here in my chair with a blankie :love
I've spoken too soon about the hands :rant I've just been out to lock coops up and caught the bad one :barnie Bleeding now, so it's had a soak and got another dressing on!! Good golly, no gloves again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom