grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campin/LoKo HAL

1 brown leghorn richer

COOL OMG those quail are tiny Camping has Hona turds bigger then they are.
lau.gif

I took the hona eggs out of the bator and gave them back to the broody. She may be staggered slightly, but if she abandons them I can put them in the hatcher.

Going to TRY to get the coop cleaned by the weekend and get a load of fresh sand. Then I'll move the honas in hopefully just in time for her to hatch!! :weee

So the hatchery's phone is NOT working properly, I have tax papers and yak registeration papers spread out all over my desk and computer screen. Beth bounced me out of bed at 7:30. Multiple times as she somehow managed to get her rabies tag "s" hook hooked into the bedspread , she would try to leap off and it would jerk her back ontomy pace the 3rd time I smacked her as was not awake and was trying to sleep.
hide.gif
HAPPY montuesday to me Maybe I should just go back to bed

I took the hona eggs out of the bator and gave them back to the broody. She may be staggered slightly, but if she abandons them I can put them in the hatcher.

Going to TRY to get the coop cleaned by the weekend and get a load of fresh sand. Then I'll move the honas in hopefully just in time for her to hatch!!
wee.gif

which broody?? the hona ?? you are going to give her the "false" impression that there is nothing to sitting on eggs sort of "poof insta-family"
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom