grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an uncle when he was mad he smiled like a cobra and had a maniacal laugh and the madder he got the more he laughed we knew to stay away from him .....

They claim I picked up an oak door and hit someone over the head with it. I dont believe that.. I did fist my exBIL over the length of a coffee table. remember looking at him in the floor and wondering how he got there and thinhing he had long arms and legs. He was 6 ft. 2in.

Sam Elliot just popped up on my Netflix. He has a new show with Ashton kutcher!!!!!!

yep and season 2 of Salem is on as well
yesss.gif
bang me the witch drum ...witch drum. Lucy Lawless is on this season,

:frow

I see you got more chicks granny! :D

How you getting on with the article Linda? All sorted out?

Your uncle sounds scary Papa!! Your grandfather too granny!!

Got the seven little chicks out to the brooding shed this lunchtime :yesss: Much happier with more room but I didn't realise how much stuff I had been storing in the shed untill I started taking it all out :th

Gave it a good vac out of all the dust and cobwebs and the lamp a good clean. Glad the bulb is still working as I never thought to check untill it was time to turn it on. House is very quiet now they have moved out but fingers crossed there will be some chirping next Thursday :fl

Granny I am not going to tear anyone a new one over something as farking stupid as their April Fools posts. They managed to p!ss off some people without me getting messed up in it all. There just are not words for that level of stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom