grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to say "HI" the grandkids are on their way out so will have a busy kiddos day today. Love you all & have a great day. I will check in this evening ttfn :hugs

Last edited:
Just popping in to say "HI" the grandkids are on their way out so will have a busy kiddos day today. Love you all & have a great day. I will check in this evening ttfn :hugs

Have a fun day with your babies.
1f499.png
2764.png
1f49a.png

48* & sunny. We will be off to church in 10 minutes. Southern baptist church- i will keep the nursery this morning so no listening to preacher for me.

morning all, i am a mess. just got up and didnt want to. throat hurts, fever. found some antibiotics here . I dont know if I will start them or what. I seem to have lost a bottle of med. I had sat next to my chair to offer to DD for her tooth. Her whole face is swelled . Ouch ! it was naproxen . We tore the house up looking then DD started crying from pain. she said. I felt bad. I really need to find that so kids or pets dont.
I blew everyone else out of the water on the stats. Biggest mouth. 144 posts or something like that.
hide.gif
probably be worse today as I cant talk out loud.

Wishing, I showed DD your post about bringing me something for my throat. she said I have the spray that numbs it and brought me some ice cream. Its what I asked for but was too late to want anything. too tired .

That is a great idea! Is it a kit or your own invention?

Quote: I love that area. Am hoping my 14 yr old goes to college in San Luis Obispo some day so I have a reason to go visit down there!

morning all, i am a mess. just got up and didnt want to. throat hurts, fever. found some antibiotics here . I dont know if I will start them or what. I seem to have lost a bottle of med. I had sat next to my chair to offer to DD for her tooth. Her whole face is swelled . Ouch ! it was naproxen . We tore the house up looking then DD started crying from pain. she said. I felt bad. I really need to find that so kids or pets dont.
I blew everyone else out of the water on the stats. Biggest mouth. 144 posts or something like that.
hide.gif
probably be worse today as I cant talk out loud.

Wishing, I showed DD your post about bringing me something for my throat. she said I have the spray that numbs it and brought me some ice cream. Its what I asked for but was too late to want anything. too tired .
hugs.gif
Have you looked in your throat today. If the blisters turn white or you have any white patches, it's probably strep. Did she bring the numbing spray? Ice cream for breakfast isn't a bad idea!
wink.png
How is Robert? Get any info out of him?

That is a great idea! Is it a kit or your own invention?

I love that area. Am hoping my 14 yr old goes to college in San Luis Obispo some day so I have a reason to go visit down there!

hugs.gif
Have you looked in your throat today. If the blisters turn white or you have any white patches, it's probably strep. Did she bring the numbing spray? Ice cream for breakfast isn't a bad idea!
wink.png
How is Robert? Get any info out of him?

I havent looked . I am still not awake and already washing chicken butts. I already had the numbing spray. just wasnt thinking about it. LOL The ONLY thing I got out of Robert was "I am a winner , no matter what". LOL He is too ! I think he won a really nice binder in a raffle . Thats all he would say. They were very tired. still sleeping. GS stayed too. He didnt even put the sheets on his bed with offers of help.

DD looked in my throat last night . she did say there was a patch of "lighter" in there. and she seen the blisters but she had a hard time seeing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom