grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to the feed question I go to my local elevator and buy their brand  which happens to be called  "Payback"   current price 11.46 for a 50 pound bag and then since I pay cash/check  I get a discount of  5 %  
I went to a local mill & I can get layer feed for 11.00 a 50# bag if I ordered a ton at a time. Not only do I not have a rodent free area to store that amount, but it was basically a powder consistency
1f620.png
On top of that, if I don't feed my production birds a high protein feed they cannabalize all my other birds. Plus I ferment the All Flock Raiser for everyone, babies included. All their hanging feeders have All Flock in them. For as many birds as I have I guess I can't complain over the amount of food I use a month. The adult birds pretty much just eat the fermented feed in the a.m., then scratch in the dirt the rest of the day. My younger birds utilize more crumble feed throughout the day.

Tom had went to bed then a few min. ago he come stumbling through the house saying I think im in trouble. He had panic in his voice.  I got him back to bed and rubbed icy hot on his leg. said it was hurting from the groin all the way to his foot.    I feel so bad for him . One hand and didnt want to ask for help putting meds. on.  Roberts room is right next to his and he has been told to check on him through the night. 
Aww, how sad. Was he possibly passing a clot in his leg?

:lol: Oh I hope it's that easy. Waaaaaaay better than hairballs!!!! Sucks getting hair caught between your teeth.
smiley-eatdrink053.gif
That is soooo cute. Tippy's going to steal that to have a friend for her avatar! Hi Mare! So good that you are back with us. :hugs Hi Neatstuff! Do you have any kittys at home? How about woofies? Hugs for you too. :hugs
Hi Wishing! Hugs for you! :hugs I still have my two black & white kitties here with me.
1f63b.png
1f63b.png
But my little Corgi dog that I only had for eight months had liver failure and I had to take him to the vet and have him put down on April 30. Rest In Peace my sweet Doogie.
1f622.png

How sad.  :(   So sorry about your Corgi.  They are such cool little dogs. Big dog personality. 
Mare told a funny story about a black and white kitty.  post #3749
Yeah, I miss my little buddy. He went everywhere with me, except to other people's houses who had dogs ..because of the Big Dog personality!
That's a funny story about Mare's 'interloper' and 'the real Slim Shady'! My Tux is a tuxedo kitty so she could be mistaken for another cat, except she's small. But I've never seen another cat like Lincoln, pretty sure he has some Norwegian Forest Cat in him, he's HUGE, but it had to be his dad, because his mom and grandma are just your basic black & white barn cats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom