grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lincoln- 1 1/2 yrs old
Tux- 12 yrs old

Very cute Neatstuff!
love.gif
I have some chicken pics to post but it will have to wait. Got to get going. Be back later for camping hatch update and granny er update. Hoping both go better than expected!
fl.gif

Henry follows me around the house like a dog, but does not like to be held and not much petting either.  Forget about cuddles!  He is very good at stretching out across whatever pathway I am about to use.  He's a silly boy!  The non-matting fur is a huge bonus. 
Lincoln acts exactly like your Henry!! He's a daddy's boy tho, even though I raised him on a bottle!

Im home. Sore too. LOL They blew 2 veins before success on the 3rd try. Blood work xray. baby aspirins, Milk of M mixed with lidocain to numb the passage way. Nothing for pain. gave me Bentyl to take home. It is a pill that targets the guts to stop spasms. Told me to follow up with heart dr. A wasted day.

Im home. Sore too. LOL They blew 2 veins before success on the 3rd try. Blood work xray. baby aspirins, Milk of M mixed with lidocain to numb the passage way. Nothing for pain. gave me Bentyl to take home. It is a pill that targets the guts to stop spasms. Told me to follow up with heart dr. A wasted day.

Are you feeling any better at all? Why a heart dr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom