grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, for 25 more minutes. Inlaws will be here bright and early tomorrow. But they aren't tidy people, so I don't have to worry too much.
wink.png
Just basic chores today.

Headed to Houston tomorrow to pick up our international staff. Camp starts Monday!
yesss.gif
I got my menu planned yesterday and my food order done today. Shirts won't be done til Tuesday, but we'll make it work.
big_smile.png

I let the goats in the pasture yesterday. It came a flood this morning. And I'm disappointed that no one commented on the cobbler I posted last night.
hit.gif
We also made Dutch oven Mac-n-cheese and chicken noodle stew.

sorry about that I thought it was cobbler but by the time I caught up no one was around and I had forgotten
hide.gif

Last edited:
If you all could see what I just ate you would swear theres not a thing wrong with me. I fried the hotdogs which were actually some fancy sausage. diced tomatoes, shredded cheese and guacamole for the top ! LOL ohhh my aching belly . so worth it.

Morning all, for 25 more minutes. Inlaws will be here bright and early tomorrow. But they aren't tidy people, so I don't have to worry too much. ;) Just basic chores today.

Headed to Houston tomorrow to pick up our international staff. Camp starts Monday! :yesss: I got my menu planned yesterday and my food order done today. Shirts won't be done til Tuesday, but we'll make it work. :D

I let the goats in the pasture yesterday. It came a flood this morning. And I'm disappointed that no one commented on the cobbler I posted last night. :hit We also made Dutch oven Mac-n-cheese and chicken noodle stew.
Hi Camping! I wondered what kind of cobbler that was, I couldn't tell on my phone. I was sick last night and it was the only thing that looked good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom