grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came back because I realied I didnt wish @Banti chooks a happy Birthday . I guess I cant tag her either. LOL anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY Banti .

Papa, he dont swim.

Bee I will try anything. He wont eat cookies if someone else has ate from them so maybe ?

Linda, sorry about your boys. I hope they feel better quick. aloe is all I know for burns.

Happy birthday!!! @BantyChooks

I came back because I realied I didnt wish @Banti chooks a happy Birthday . I guess I cant tag her either. LOL anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY Banti .

Papa, he dont swim.

Bee I will try anything. He wont eat cookies if someone else has ate from them so maybe ?

Linda, sorry about your boys. I hope they feel better quick. aloe is all I know for burns.
LOL. Thanks you two!

I see I didnt spell your name right. I hope you have a fun day and dont get burned on all them candles ! LOL

gotta go.
frow.gif

Good morning everybody. Didn't sleep worth a darn. My oldest went to wild waves Sunday. Didn't use sunblock has a bad sunburn and has that horrible itch. He was up all night hollering at me. He didn't understand that what I did was all I could do for him. Hope he didn't keep the folks up. Sleep is precious in this household. Boy three has the cough so also been dealing with that. Good times!!! Lol hoping for an early bed time tonight.
Morning.
Sorry to hear about the rough night Linda.

Good morning! Nice cool day here so going to get tons done outside. I hope. Will be checking in for goat updates.
fl.gif

Happy Banti Birthday!

Granny, how come Tom doesn't have trouble getting dr appointments?

Quote:
So the udder is looking "shiny" around the teats? Or is that my imagination? The hoo-ha is still clean as a whistle.
rant.gif
According to the young lady on the video granny posted yesterday, the teats will stick out to the side more when she is ready.

I just had ~22 junior-high campers (and three staff) at the farm and we all survived!! The tractor babies were running loose all over. I told the kids that the animals live there, and they don't, and to enter the farm respectfully like it was the preacher's house. Then I said "if you don't have a preacher, then act like you're visiting the queen of England." So some of them spoke to the animals in British accents.
love.gif
I wanted them to understand that if they harassed the animals this week, then they would be afraid of campers next week.

All the kids did great!
highfive.gif
British accents!
lau.gif
I used to teach jr high science. They are still curious about stuff, especially animals, but the trick is they disguise their interest with tomfoolery.

Hope your barfy staff member was a one off and not the beginning of an epidemic. You reacted so quickly!! I bet Murphy is going to hang around until the goat kids. Then maybe he'll move on and give you a break.
hugs.gif

Quote:
So the udder is looking "shiny" around the teats? Or is that my imagination? The hoo-ha is still clean as a whistle.
rant.gif

@mlm Mike

Yes, she will (should) loose the hair around the teats, so it'll start looking shinny.She is progressing, and it sounded like she's acting abnormal for her, and the not eating her grains is a sign too, although skipping grains I don't believe has ever happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom