grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just needs to hear it from someone he will listen to . and if I decide he is staying I have ammo to make it stick.

Camping, Tail is up and teets are starting to go sideways.
celebrate.gif
Whats her name ? I wonder how she would like it to know she is famous ? LOL

He just needs to hear it from someone he will listen to .   and if I decide he is staying I have ammo to make it stick.

Camping, Tail is up and teets are starting to go sideways. :celebrate   Whats her name ? I wonder how she would like it to know she is famous ? LOL

Sounds a good plan to me granny :highfive:
I always listen to you and if he knows what's good for him he will too!!

hi one and all i hope you are all sound       did i read that right camping nibbling and things i would get locked up for that   :plbb

:frow

Last edited:
Hi Shell ! nibbling and licking
ep.gif
LOL

how are you ? are you and your family sound ? the pictures you sent me were beautiful . So healthy looking. I didnt know how to share them here.

hi yer foxy lady
                           i don't think i will ever settle here there's no life no one talks to you 
i miss my city i have even put it down in words  any way you and yours sound i hope     :thumbsup

We are doing well. There are no pubs to get away too. I hope you can go back home at some point.

RED, I noticed you went to bed last night. I also noticed you on this morning . As soon as I said good morning you and your friends were off to Sallys. I dont miss much.

yes thank you granny tommy o k hows his feet and i hope your looking after yourself
thumbsup.gif

they are the same. his nails are growing back and into his skin. The shoes are supposed to take a month all together and I think it has been over a week. I am doing ok . You wrote a poem about your move ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom