grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real life, this just happened. I screen-capped from my fb page because lazy. :highfive:

Because I've picked up all kinds of meat from live animals at stock yards to the finished products is exactly why I raise all my meat and as many vegetables as I can because I've seen some nasty stuff

Real life, this just happened. I screen-capped from my fb page because lazy.
highfive.gif

It's crazy how little they know. Years ago, an advanced Bio class was dissecting chicken wings (from the grocery store) to learn about tissues and how muscles/tendons/ligaments make joints move. One kid asked me, where's the meat part? Huh? What do you mean? You know, the part we eat, the meat? Oh. Well, that would be the muscle. Sometimes there's some fat tissue, and of course the skin is the crispy part. You should have seen the reaction of some of these kids! So grossed out! I'm not ever eating chicken again! What are you going to eat, hamburgers? What part of the cow do you think is in a hamburger? Must have made half a dozen vegetarians that day.
big_smile.png
This was an honors class of mostly high school seniors, too. They were supposedly the "smart" kids.

frow.gif
Hi nubbard. I see you reading there and am assuming you are reading through the whole thread. I noticed a recent ovation from you (thank you!) for a post from waaaaay back. Keep reading. You can do it!
yippiechickie.gif
Or you can just jump in and say hi!

14 lf hens in one box dead . one baby trampled in another

:hit
I am always missing that last post on a page. Sorry .  I dont know, he dont either. stress and heat I guess.

:hugs

Awful.... :hit
Real life, this just happened. I screen-capped from my fb page because lazy. :highfive:

:eek: :barnie

It's crazy how little they know.  Years ago, an advanced Bio class was dissecting chicken wings (from the grocery store) to learn about tissues and how muscles/tendons/ligaments make joints move.  One kid asked me, where's the meat part?  Huh? What do you mean?  You know, the part we eat, the meat?  Oh.  Well, that would be the muscle.  Sometimes there's some fat tissue, and of course the skin is the crispy part.  You should have seen the reaction of some of these kids!  So grossed out!  I'm not ever eating chicken again!   What are you going to eat, hamburgers?  What part of the cow do you think is in a hamburger?  Must have made half a dozen vegetarians that day. :D   This was an honors class of mostly high school seniors, too.  They were supposedly the "smart" kids. 

Its sad.....

Several years ago my grandmother baby sat for a neighbor college educated woman, pop was coming up from the chicken house with several dozen eggs in cartons he hands them to Sarah and she asked where he got them,the explained that he was just coming fro collecting eggs, she says "I didn't know that regular people could grow eggs"

Several years ago my grandmother baby sat for a neighbor college educated woman, pop was coming up from the chicken house with several dozen eggs in cartons he hands them to Sarah and she asked where he got them,the explained that he was just coming fro collecting eggs, she says "I didn't know that regular people could grow eggs"

Oh, the mysterious world of chickens.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom