grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never seen this before.

Finally back! Did you miss me? Never mind, I sure missed y'all! Question? Do baby roosters bump chests with chickens, or just pullet's? Are baby roos called Roos? I just can't 'member what Grand Dad called 'em.

Sorry, it was taking so long to catch up I skipped a page or ten. Once I got to ten days ago I gave up and jumped to here. I hope y'all don't mind. Seen the pretty pics of the sunset and the thigh shot for Granny. Hope the kid was born without issue and is doing well. Wondering if the buffalo are still enjoying hiding in the tall grass, or if momma has calved, or did they get it all mowed down so quick. Wishing the storms have passed for those that want them gone. And last but not least, I hope y'all are healthy and happy.

Last edited:
His mom is black amerecauna and his dad was HRIR. He was a BIG boy which is why I hatched babies to eat. Monster is just such a sweet boy. :hit

Then why send him to the pot?

That's what he was born for. I already have two roos in the layer coop, about 10 hona roos causing trouble, and 5-6 more in the teenagers coming up. I can't bring myself to eat a hona either. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom