grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinner was good. I ate everything. cabbage, green beans w/potatoes, mac and cheese and meatloaf.  Tom ate mac and cheese and meatloaf, Robert ate mac and cheese, Konner ate soup.  First bite Tom took he said, the whole bottom is burnt. Bad timing on his part.   It wasnt, it was a bit of cheese that had cooked out. 

I love the burnt bits. Sounds like a wonderful dinner!

Realy? Ok,
how many in this thread, that don't exercise and are more then 40 years old, don't have:
1, blood pressure problem
2. Sugar balancing problems
3. Heart and blood problems
4. Kidney problems
5 over wight
6.chronic fatigue
7.all the above
Yes the truth is that every one will die, the principal is HOW you travel your life, and not HOW long you will live.
There are things that are worse then death, and that is to be death while you live. To be disable to take care for yourself and depend on chemicals to continue. And I am not intending to insult anyone, just telling my point of view.
Hello Benny, I think you missed my point of gyms. I dont understand them that PAY to join a gym when there are so many in need of their labor. I do think those that are able to excersize should be and to do what you can for good health. For the disabled, it wasnt a choice . live and be chemical dependent or die and make room for the healthy ? sounds like Hitler to me. LOL I am completely disabled and chemical dependent. I think I am still a contributing member of society. The will is strong. God bless you

@Akrnaf2

Last edited:
Hello Benny, I think you missed my point of gyms. I dont understand them that PAY to join a gym when there are so many in need of their labor.  I do think those that are able to excersize should be and to do what you can for good health. For the disabled, it wasnt a choice . live and be chemical dependent or die and make room for the healthy ? sounds like Hitler to me. LOL   I am completely disabled and chemical dependent. I think I am still a contributing member of society.   The will is strong.  God bless you

@Akrnaf2

Well said

Just testing my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom