grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks and thanks. The hen died just before camp started. I incubated as many of her eggs as I could, but only have three chicks off her and only one looks pullet.
sad.png
Sorry
hugs.gif

I have been jumping around a lot, must have missed it.

Quote:
You got zombie vampire chickens!
barnie.gif

Granny fell off the range, huh?
lol.png
They are going to have a big day tomorrow, so hopefully she id having a good sleep.
Happy to hear that horny yakky granny is probably knocked up. I still get confused when you talk about the granny with horns, so I still think of her as horny.
hide.gif

that was the whole intent
hide.gif

But human granny doesn't like that.
hide.gif

i
which can be BONUS on some days

You're a bad boy you are.

Quote:
You got zombie vampire chickens!
barnie.gif

Granny fell off the range, huh?
lol.png
They are going to have a big day tomorrow, so hopefully she id having a good sleep.
Happy to hear that horny yakky granny is probably knocked up. I still get confused when you talk about the granny with horns, so I still think of her as horny.
hide.gif

that was the whole intent
hide.gif

But human granny doesn't like that.
hide.gif

i
which can be BONUS on some days

You're a bad boy you are.

nope I am very good and even better when I am bad
lol.png

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/861508/grannys-gone-and-done-it/129270#post_17341190 layout=inline]Thanks and thanks. The hen died just before camp started. I incubated as many of her eggs as I could, but only have three chicks off her and only one looks pullet. :( [/CONTENTEMBED]

Sorry:hugs

I have been jumping around a lot, must have missed it. 

You here all by your lonesome, Twist? 

Never heard of a 12 wk pullet laying.  16 wks, yes, but very rare. 

:oops: One of my EEs started laying at sixteen weeks, she now continuously lays double yolks...

Happy Birthday to Nubbard and Camping! 

Edit: :love  pretty bird there Camping!

Thanks and thanks. The hen died just before camp started. I incubated as many of her eggs as I could, but only have three chicks off her and only one looks pullet. :(

What was wrong with the hen?

That's ok, it was a long time ago.

Remember she got droopy, so I gave them corid? Then she was stumbling like she was blind, and I wormed them? And one day I missed her at headcount and she was curled up in the corner of the coop. It was strange, but seemed peaceful at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom