grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My washer and dryer are in my garage...common down here...

I just went to switch the clothes to the dryer and I saw a RAT run by!!!!!!!
(it was probably a two inch mouse BUT....to me that is a rat!)

I almost had a heart attack...

Let's just say the clothes are going to have to be re washed....I dropped them and ran inside!

Let the dogs sleep in there for a few nights. They'll take care of your rodents.

would you rather b back on the roof again ?  I dont know what is worse.  The heat if you dont have to go out.
No don't want winter weather either. I just want everything, year around temps of 73-74°, with no humidity
1f602.png

4 hrs. Mike or 250 miles .

Thank god for that lemon law! No Rob and all the other moderators were very kind and understanding.

Quote: It has been this year, who needs all the beautiful lakes near by when I've sweat enough this summer to fill one
1f641.png

I need those lakes!

My washer and dryer are in my garage...common down here...

I just went to switch the clothes to the dryer and I saw a RAT run by!!!!!!!
(it was probably a two inch mouse BUT....to me that is a rat!)

I almost had a heart attack...

Let's just say the clothes are going to have to be re washed....I dropped them and ran inside!

I wouldn't have rewashed them, 5 second rule applies

I've tried everything, it just won't hold in this heat. Sales have been down lately. Our wonderful township made us take down our very attractive advertising sign down from the corner. Has affected sales for sure.

start pickling them things then and triple the price.
I would like to pickle the township guy, he's my freeking neighbor. Called one night to say sign needed to be taken down. I never saw the message, so he left another one in the morning say he took it down real pis sy like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom