grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I would like to pickle the township guy, he's my freeking neighbor. Called one night to say sign needed to be taken down. I never saw the message, so he left another one in the morning say he took it down real pis sy like.
OMG! Our tonwship trustees know their place. Fix roads in summer, plow roads in winter. Think of anything else and you will be replaced.

4 hrs. Mike or 250 miles .

Thank god for that lemon law! No Rob and all the other moderators were very kind and understanding. 

It's that bad in N. Mich? That's horrible! I'm so sorry.

It has been this year, who needs all the beautiful lakes near by when I've sweat enough this summer to fill one
1f641.png

I need those lakes! 

My washer and dryer are in my garage...common down here...

I just went to switch the clothes to the dryer and I saw a RAT run by!!!!!!!
(it was probably a two inch mouse BUT....to me that is a rat!)

I almost had a heart attack...

Let's just say the clothes are going to have to be re washed....I dropped them and ran inside!

I wouldn't have rewashed them, 5 second rule applies
So do we, like taking some of it out of the lake in rain form. We are soooo.... dry. Scares me when we're this dry for wild fires. Besides our electric bill is off the charts from having to water so many gardens. Think I will get a REAL job soon to pay for this job :he

Thank god for that lemon law! No Rob and all the other moderators were very kind and understanding.

I need those lakes!

It was more like a two minute rule...
I got them picked up.....Thank gosh I have killer dogs!
I didn't even think to take them out there with me...my DH, who is at work, text me and told me to take them out there...
They sniffed around but didn't find anything.

I know I saw something run by...
Im going to leave my garage open tomorrow and ask the neighbors if I can borrow their cats!

I do NOT do rodents!

I've tried everything, it just won't hold in this heat. Sales have been down lately. Our wonderful township made us take down our very attractive advertising sign down from the corner. Has affected sales for sure.

start pickling them things then and triple the price.

I would like to pickle the township guy, he's my freeking neighbor. Called one night to say sign needed to be taken down. I never saw the message, so he left another one in the morning say he took it down real pis sy like.

OMG! Our tonwship trustees know their place. Fix roads in summer, plow roads in winter. Think of anything else and you will be replaced.
We never had troubles before this wealthy A-hole took it upon himself to go into politics in 4 townships. Most township officials are farmers that support local businesses, cept for this jerk.

Quote: It has been this year, who needs all the beautiful lakes near by when I've sweat enough this summer to fill one
1f641.png

I need those lakes!

Let's just say the clothes are going to have to be re washed....I dropped them and ran inside!
I wouldn't have rewashed them, 5 second rule applies So do we, like taking some of it out of the lake in rain form. We are soooo.... dry. Scares me when we're this dry for wild fires. Besides our electric bill is off the charts from having to water so many gardens. Think I will get a REAL job soon to pay for this job
he.gif

May I ask how far North you live in Mich? I know people in the thumb area and UP, I assume you are in between there?

Quote: My dogs do better than cats. Cats are lazy.

4 hrs. Mike or 250 miles .

It's that bad in N. Mich? That's horrible! I'm so sorry.

It has been this year, who needs all the beautiful lakes near by when I've sweat enough this summer to fill one
1f641.png

I need those lakes! 

So do we, like taking some of it out of the lake in rain form. We are soooo.... dry. Scares me when we're this dry for wild fires. Besides our electric bill is off the charts from having to water so many gardens. Think I will get a REAL job soon to pay for this job :he

May I ask how far North you live in Mich? I know people in the thumb area and UP, I assume you are in between there?

I need those lakes! 

It was more like a two minute rule...
I got them picked up.....Thank gosh I have killer dogs!
I didn't even think to take them out there with me...my DH, who is at work, text me and told me to take them out there...
They sniffed around but didn't find anything.

I know I saw something run by...
Im going to leave my garage open tomorrow and ask the neighbors if I can borrow their cats!

I do NOT do rodents!

My dogs do better than cats. Cats are lazy.
We are in the pinky, near Traverse City

I have a problem there Mike...
If I knew my dogs killed a rodent and ate it I would die...they wouldn't be able to kiss us anymore!

I don't have a problem with them "playing" with the toads/frogs.

They have fun with those...but a MOUSE!?!?!?!?!

They are the devil...those mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom