grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gang, I'm going to turn into a pumpkin. Still need to shower & get a snack so I can get to bed so I can get up and do it all over tomorrow. :hugs & sweet dreams for all
1f60a.png

Ive been traumatized.

Im not going to be able to sleep for sure now.

Quote: It has been this year, who needs all the beautiful lakes near by when I've sweat enough this summer to fill one
1f641.png

I need those lakes!
My washer and dryer are in my garage...common down here...

I just went to switch the clothes to the dryer and I saw a RAT run by!!!!!!!

(it was probably a two inch mouse BUT....to me that is a rat!)

I almost had a heart attack...

Let's just say the clothes are going to have to be re washed....I dropped them and ran inside!

I wouldn't have rewashed them, 5 second rule applies So do we, like taking some of it out of the lake in rain form. We are soooo.... dry. Scares me when we're this dry for wild fires. Besides our electric bill is off the charts from having to water so many gardens. Think I will get a REAL job soon to pay for this job
he.gif
May I ask how far North you live in Mich? I know people in the thumb area and UP, I assume you are in between there?
Quote: My dogs do better than cats. Cats are lazy.
We are in the pinky, near Traverse City
Gotcha, thanks!

I have a problem there Mike...
If I knew my dogs killed a rodent and ate it I would die...they wouldn't be able to kiss us anymore!
I have some photos to post lol, he he can still lick me!

Well gang, I'm going to turn into a pumpkin. Still need to shower & get a snack so I can get to bed so I can get up and do it all over tomorrow.
hugs.gif
& sweet dreams for all
1f60a.png
Good night!

Lisa, vote the bum out!!!

well gang, typing is causing some pain, so I better say goodnight.
frow.gif
Good night!

Wishing shame on you..you just want me to be up all night dontcha! LOL
I only saw ONE!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom