grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Best of luck and wishes. I have an old trailer on the farm, just love the fact the idiots used particle board for the floors. SUCH a GREAT IDEA where you can get water on the floor like bathrooms, front entries, laundry room.
somad.gif
he.gif

As the weekend comes to an end I have no coop built and I'm sunburned. My dads family has come in so spent time on the lake with them and my kids. Hubs has threw a fit about me being in here so much soooo yeah that's fun. But we have had a blast on lake and boat.

As the weekend comes to an end I have no coop built and I'm sunburned. My dads family has come in so spent time on the lake with them and my kids. Hubs has threw a fit about me being in here so much soooo yeah that's fun. But we have had a blast on lake and boat.

Its nice to have a getaway. Sorry about the burn. Hopefully it won't last long. I've been known to accidently sunburn the boys.
1f616.png

another nap. sleeping way too much. Just asked Tom to check CB and fever is gone. On the other hand he says I am burning up.
idunno.gif
Just a sinus thing. Im sorry for everyones troubles. Wishing, very glad to hear from you. You said you would talk to me thursday and didnt nor fri, sat .
old.gif

I think that is the first male blond jokes I have ever read.

I have always wanted a skylight. LOL I would pop some plexie glass up there and call it a day.

Best of luck and wishes. I have an old trailer on the farm, just love the fact the idiots used particle board for the floors. SUCH a GREAT IDEA where you can get water on the floor like bathrooms, front entries, laundry room.
somad.gif
he.gif

LINOLEUM sealed around the edges. Had to do that here. Wanted hard wood floor but was advised against it because of my falls. particle board bounces.

I set my dog on fire today.
hit.gif
she bumped into my smoke and as I am looking all over for the fire she knocked off she is flipping out. It was on top of her head. I smelled it before I seen it. Hair burnt down to the scalp in a small circle. I cant tell about the skin.

There's no point in getting bent out of shape. It would just be wasted energy.

thats because your not a drama queen like we are. .LOL I would have to make a big todo about it. Im glad it didnt land on anyone !
Let me show you how to post that. :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom