grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Folks ! I was almost killed today in a house accident. , I was sitting there lost in thought listening to the rain and all of a suddn I hear crackkk WTH ? I look up and about that time my ceiling came crashing down around me ! It was aweful. I thought I was going to die . I quickly checked to make sure the children was out of harms way (cause im a hero) and there was jagged pieces of wood laying every where and humongous nails sticking up just waiting for a foot. The rain was pouring in on my furniture and carpet. all my paper work and DHs computr is destroyed. I have no insurance . I dont know what to do.
hit.gif

OMG Folks !  I was almost killed today in a house accident. , I was sitting there lost in thought listening to the rain and all of a suddn I hear crackkk WTH ? I look up and about that time my ceiling came crashing down around me ! It was aweful. I thought I was going to die .  I quickly checked to make sure the children was out of harms way (cause im a hero)  and there was jagged pieces of wood laying every where and humongous nails sticking up just waiting for a foot.  The rain was pouring in on my furniture and carpet. all my paper work and DHs computr is destroyed. I have no insurance . I dont know what to do. :hit

Perfect! :lau

OMG Folks !  I was almost killed today in a house accident. , I was sitting there lost in thought listening to the rain and all of a suddn I hear crackkk WTH ? I look up and about that time my ceiling came crashing down around me ! It was aweful. I thought I was going to die .  I quickly checked to make sure the children was out of harms way (cause im a hero)  and there was jagged pieces of wood laying every where and humongous nails sticking up just waiting for a foot.  The rain was pouring in on my furniture and carpet. all my paper work and DHs computr is destroyed. I have no insurance . I dont know what to do. :hit

Then DH went to the refrigerator and started taking shots of Jack. He then proceeded to get on what was left of the roof and did his own impromptu version of Riverdance!

Luckily, he had enough Jack that he didn't feel any pain, so I threw a hammer at him, missed, and hit the brand new flat screen tv! Now I'm kicking myself in the rear! Man, I love that tv!

LOL Is the ice helping ? I didnt understand your wording about what you did to it.

Me? Maybe I said it wrong. I was going down a step, slid in the mud, and it bent slightly in the wrong direction. I can walk fine but standing/sitting is a pain. It feels like a pinch. Not enough pain to call it pain, you know, but enough that I know I don't want to bend it. I've found some creative ways to get off the sofa today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom