grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me? Maybe I said it wrong. I was going down a step, slid in the mud, and it bent slightly in the wrong direction. I can walk fine but standing/sitting is a pain. It feels like a pinch. Not enough pain to call it pain, you know, but enough that I know I don't want to bend it. I've found some creative ways to get off the sofa today.
big_smile.png
ouch ! tore tendon maybe ? My shoulder is just now better from cutting limbs.

It's good to keep on hand. One good-sized deer can keep our freezer full until the next season. Last year DH hunted with other people, so he ended up with about 2.5 deer. We used up a good bit of it when that fella came and cooked for us at the end of June.

Me? Maybe I said it wrong. I was going down a step, slid in the mud, and it bent slightly in the wrong direction. I can walk fine but standing/sitting is a pain. It feels like a pinch. Not enough pain to call it pain, you know, but enough that I know I don't want to bend it. I've found some creative ways to get off the sofa today. :D

ouch !   tore tendon maybe ?  My shoulder is just now better from cutting limbs. 

No, I don't think it's torn. Just a little tweaked. I didn't see the frozen veg making a difference, but I'll keep it up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom