grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you get some sleep.
Im out ya'll. sweet dreams
frow.gif

Zion national forest is one of the most beautiful places in the southwest. I prefer the hoodoos at the Bisti Badlands. It's like nothing you've ever seen.

We almost went to the Badlands! but time crunch kept us closer to home. Maybe next year. Personally, I feel uncomfortable when there are no trees around, but I can appreciate the beauty. Except scrub land. Awful lot of scrub out there. Takes a sturdy person to live in the scrub.

I've got my foot up and a bag of frozen veggies on my knee. Just wanted to let y'all know.
wink.png
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR KNEE??????

The living room roof finally gave up. My living room is flooded and I have an unintentional skylight.
What a pain. Hope your furniture and things were spared.

another nap. sleeping way too much. Just asked Tom to check CB and fever is gone. On the other hand he says I am burning up.
idunno.gif
Just a sinus thing. Im sorry for everyones troubles. Wishing, very glad to hear from you. You said you would talk to me thursday and didnt nor fri, sat .
old.gif

I think that is the first male blond jokes I have ever read.

I have always wanted a skylight. LOL I would pop some plexie glass up there and call it a day.
I said I'd try to.
hide.gif
Was going to, but fell asleep. Didn't end up hiking in the river narrows either. Didn't think my gimpy foot would hold up. I did hike alone, but the park is not exactly a hotbed of hoodlums. No bears in the desert either, but I did see some bighorn sheep. baaaa

We almost went to the Badlands!  but time crunch kept us closer to home.  Maybe next year.  Personally, I feel uncomfortable when there are no trees around, but I can appreciate the beauty. Except scrub land.  Awful lot of scrub out there.  Takes a sturdy person to live in the scrub.  

I live about an hour away from the badlands. The cool thing is you can go from the hoodos at the badlands to the mountain forests with just a short car ride.
I live in a green valley looking out to the desert scrubs.

Quote: A little green valley would be fine. That's how Utah was... miles of scrub and no houses in sight, then a little green area with trees loaded with houses. Long time residents have water rights that new comers don't get. You can tell who are the older residents- they are watering pasture for horses and cows. I like living in the hills and being a short car ride to the ocean. But if California doesn't get some good winter rain, we will be living in scrub pretty soon!
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom