grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the pups name about a week ago. I just couldnt call him chewy. It was too much like my moms dog name Kiwi and I kept calling him that. So now he is Bandit . He knows his name and comes to it Still messing in the house. Too much freedom I guess. He knows he shouldnt and will run and hide.
I wish I was sleepy. I have to get up at 6. drs. again for Tom .

6 am. ughhh! That's what happened with Scooter. We tried a bunch of names on him, but he responded to Scooter, so he picked his name!
Told the boy to wash off his windshield so we could see driving into the sun. He took it that he had to wash the whole car. I'll wait for him to finish before I clue him in. He's very pizzy now anyway. It's dusty here and the cars get filthy, so it needs a bath.

Guess if we don't hear from Tippy much we will know what is keeping her busy!

Hope you get some sleep. What would those guys do without you?
hugs.gif

Quick update. The roof is patched. Swamp cooler has been remounted, and nothing leaks! My dad is freaking amazing!!!
Going to redo the insulation and ceiling on Saturday.

Granny, I hope you get to feeling better.
Tippy, lost loves are the best.
I dated my DH when I was in high school, broke up with him, and moved on. Got married, spawned 2 children, and left evil ex.
Reconnected with my DH in 01, married him in 08, and we are still in love.

Quick update. The roof is patched. Swamp cooler has been remounted, and nothing leaks! My dad is freaking amazing!!!
Going to redo the insulation and ceiling on Saturday.

Granny, I hope you get to feeling better.
Tippy, lost loves are the best.
I dated my DH when I was in high school, broke up with him, and moved on. Got married, spawned 2 children, and left evil ex.
Reconnected with my DH in 01, married him in 08, and we are still in love.
That makes me feel better, thank you so much! This is scary for me.

CONGRAT'S TIPPY
celebrate.gif
truly hope it works for you
fl.gif

caught up farm in am but I have a 3 pm curfew LOL and then farm all day on Friday.

sweet dreams all warm fuzzies and prayers especially those in danger from Mother Nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom