grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, CB was sleeping on the couch and I guess I dozed back off. Woke to the sound of firecrackers going off. Seems He woke up and decided to make pancakes . Directions said put oil in the skillet so he used a cup of oil then said test it with water. Not sure how much he used but enough to get me moving ! Whole kitchen is covered in mix and oil.

Hi all, CB was sleeping on the couch and I guess I dozed back off. Woke to the sound of firecrackers going off. Seems He woke up and decided to make pancakes . Directions said put oil in the skillet so he used a cup of oil then said test it with water. Not sure how much he used but enough to get me moving ! Whole kitchen is covered in mix and oil.
hope he didn't get burned

good morning worked in the light rain most of yesterday. BUT all the tree de-bree is cleaned out and in the burn pit. The main trunks cut into 5 to 15 ft sticks and stacked. This removes most of the possible ambush areas in Gen POP. That DAMNM yellow cat was in the annex coop in a nest box last night when I went to get eggs.
rant.gif

He didnt , he was standing in the living room watching it from afar. LOL I took it off the heat. That is sweet of you to think of him like that. Tom even ate some of his pancakes. LOL they were more like crepes. I told him that was a hard thing to make. (crepes) and he did good.
How are you ? raining here

good morning worked in the light rain most of yesterday. BUT all the tree de-bree is cleaned out and in the burn pit. The main trunks cut into 5 to 15 ft sticks and stacked. This removes most of the possible ambush areas in Gen POP. That DAMNM yellow cat was in the annex coop in a nest box last night when I went to get eggs.
rant.gif

Is he feral? Use that coon trap.

He didnt , he was standing in the living room watching it from afar. LOL I took it off the heat. That is sweet of you to think of him like that. Tom even ate some of his pancakes. LOL they were more like crepes. I told him that was a hard thing to make. (crepes) and he did good.
How are you ? raining here

sunny and beautiful low to mid 70's for out high. Waiting for Robert to get in and then out to pull weeds/trees from one of my raised beds.

No vid as it was all overcast and darkish last night before I came in.

Back in 90's by mon/tues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom