grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, Not napping, 200 posts to catch up on the Lindas and Lyndas back posts to read. . LOL Grannavarsery !!! How awesome is that ??
Tom has glaucoma. back in 2 weeks for more testing. I also have an appt. that day as it was discovered he can see much better then I can. Dr. brought a paper over and said "he can read this line, thats pretty good". I said, what line ? oops. He is interested in my eye color change. Finally a dr. that will take me seriously. I said, what color are my eyes ? he said hazel . what color are they supposed to be ? Brown most my life.

TSC has a bator on sale starts tomorrow.I don't know anything about them,it seems to have a lot of stuff with it for 119.00.Is that a good deal ?

One of the chicks hatched!
jumpy.gif

TSC has a bator on sale starts tomorrow.I don't know anything about them,it seems to have a lot of stuff with it for 119.00.Is that a good deal ?

oh and this one. LOL
Is that the farmers something ? digital ? Thats not much of a sale. . The one without a turner , you hand turn works about the same. except, well, you hand turn. LOL its about $45.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom